Find A Way 5-Week Workshop
The workshop is a 5-week program geared towards changing and/or creating new habits for success.
- Autographed copy of Find A Way: A Guide to Getting the Most out of Your Life
- Find A Way Workbook, 60-pages of valuable life changing information and exercises
- Discount on your first Firewalk
- Mastermind workshop: Graduates are eligible to attend the Find A Way monthly Mastermind Group (ongoing support to keep you on track)
- Copy of James Allen’s As A Man Thinketh
- 1-hour personal development coaching
- Review workshop program, materials and workbook
- Your Story: What makes you who you are and how you think
- Life Vision: What is it and how to make it work for you
- Develop your plan- your road map to the life you want
- It’s A Process
- SMART Goals
- Discuss the Success and Failure Cycles
- Review prior weeks goals and progress
- How your subconscious mind can be put to work for you
- Your beliefs control your destiny
- RAS: Your Reticular Activation System - what is it, and how it works
- “Fear the Final Frontier” how your fears stop you from reaching for your dreams
- Imagination is it working for us or against us?
- Road blocks andhurdles
- Discuss the power of intention; synchronistic
- Self-Sabotage: self-defeating behaviors and actions
- Habits: 2 types and how they help you or hinder you
- How our choices effect us and others
- Dick Hoyt CD
- Toxic People vs. Affirming People
- Sharpen your saw
- How do you keep it going?
- Mentors, personal coaches and Masterminds croups:
- what they are and how they can benefit you
- How are you doing? Reviewing the basics
- Group discussion
- Hodgepodge, an open review of any areas the group wishes to discuss
- Find A Way – what it means to find your own way and make it work for you
- New goals, plans, review and update Workbook
- What’s your next step? How will you keep up with your process? How will you Find A Way?
The Find A Way Workshop is held during the spring and fall each year. Each session begins promptly at 6:15 p.m. and ends at 8:15 p.m.